CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dell.com Vs Acer.com

Well, I visit both of the brand laptop and this is the comparison that i have made.


Acer website is kind of boring compare to Dell, nothing special that caught my attention . Acer website is really boring and colour-less compare to Dell .... No much item on the 1st page of Acer.com .... -.-

Dell is different . The colour and layout made me want to read more. The data is more organize compare with Acer. Left hand side got 1 bar that will narrow your search of you preference laptop specification. Example like weight, the screen size , graphic capability ....




I like this part when Dell really categorize they laptops into music, movie , multitask , gaming and more. If you are more into gaming, laptop that suggest by Dell will be more emphasis in graphic card , gaming mouse and etc ... That made life easy for people like me ( not very understand computer ).

0 comments: