CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Walking with Dell

Today I doing as a soundman (part-time job) at Pahlawan Dataran. I bring my laptop along too. I working with Ice Music Paradise for the Chinese Laguage Society Dance Event. My job is control all the sound that line in into the mixer. I scare the job is too boring because I work a very long hours job ( from 9am to dont know what time at night ), that's why I bring my laptop here with me together :)


Photobucket

I'm in front of the Mixer with my Dell.

Now I have a dinner break at 5pm so I decide to have Mcdonald as my dinner just because Mcdonald provide wireless Internet service only. I done my current blog posting at the Mcdonald.

Photobucket

Love burger ....

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow nice wallpaper u got..which anime is dat? da gal is cute ^_^V~

Jimmy said...

Shakugan no Shana ^^